Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am an Infant

Something which I enjoyed reading recently,
A phrase from "Who am I" - carmen warrington, take the metphorical wonderful meaning.

I am an Infant

I have a great passion to learn, and failure is an incentive for me to try again. I make progress through enthusiastic trial and error. Learning to walk is an adventure. I often fall, but I get up and try again and eventually succeed. And once I have mastered walking , I want to run! I remain enthusiastic. I keep trying regardless of setbacks, not wanting to give up. I encourage myself:"Keep going. Never mind if you fall, get up and try again. You can do it. We all make mistakes. You're doing well." I am an infant!

3 comments:

Aruna said...

hi srivats,
A nice post....with ur permission I've copied and pasted this "who am I?" for future reference..
anbudan aruna

Groovy Island Girl said...

i love this came across your blog from shelfari .. some interesting stuff youve written. So far this stands out .... hope you dont mind i copied it and posted it on my blog credits to you of course ....

sri said...

@ Aruna /Grrovy island girl

Thats much honouring please do so
Thanks for commenting