Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Now

I subscribe to newsletters from few empowering sites and limitlessness.com is one of them. Below is the excerpt from the newsletter I received today. Its about living in the present moment . I keep shuttling between past and the future and its so for me :)

Try thier free freedom excercise and 700 words you wont regret it. You may find it in youtube. Over to the quote.

"Now is the time of all creation. Now is when all realization births. Now is when all that is not wanted ends. Now is when all that is wanted begins. Now is when you change. Now is when you let go. Now is when you take your foot off of the brake. Now is when you choose, you choose to choose, you choose to create your dream. Now is when everything happens " - Story waters

3 comments:

TheUncanny said...

I always leave "Bookshelf" with a smile., and this quote gives me another reason to smile!!!

With ur permission,the quote is my Gtalk status message now! :)

sri said...

hey :)

Thats very nice words to hear. Yes please :)

Aarti said...

"Its about living in the present moment ." - i so prescribe to that!! :D

Interesting site.. poi parkarein!!